Terms and Conditions
Welcome to citytransrider.com!
These Terms and Conditions outline the Terms and Conditions for use of the Ivab Apps website located at http://www.citytransrider.com.
The following terms apply to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer and all agreements: "Client", "you" and "your" refers to you, the person signing in to this website and complying with the company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "our", "we", "our" and "us" refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” means both the Customer and ourselves. All Terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the Customer in the process of our assistance in the most appropriate manner, for the express purpose of meeting the Customer's requirements in providing the Company's stated Services. And subject to the prevailing law of the Netherlands. Any use of the above vocabulary or other words in the singular, plural, capital, and / or he / she or them is taken as interchangeable, and shall therefore be construed as such.
Unless otherwise stated, Iwab Applications and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all materials on citytransrider.com. All intellectual property rights are protected. You may access it from citytransrider.com for your own use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from citytransrider.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license from citytransrider.com
- Reproduce, copy or copy the material from citytransrider.com
- Redistribute content from citytransrider.com
The deal will start on its date.
Portions of this website allow users to post and exchange comments and information in certain areas of the website. Iwab App does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they are available on the Website. Comments do not reflect the opinions and opinions of Iwab Applications, its agents and / or affiliates. Comments reflect the opinions and opinions of the person posting their comments and comments. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ivab Applications will not be liable for any comments, damages or costs or / or any liability, damages or costs incurred as a result of the use and / or posting and / or appearance of the Comments. This website.
Iwab Apps reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be inappropriate, hurtful or violate these terms and conditions.
You guarantee it:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and endorsements;
- Comments does not invoke any intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments contain no defamatory, defamatory, offensive, indecent or illegal material, which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments shall not be used to solicit or promote commercial or custom or current commercial activities or illegal activity.
You hereby grant others the exclusive license to use Iwab Applications to use, reproduce, edit and authorize any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking with our content
The following companies may link to our website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in a hyperlink to the websites of other businesses; And
- Nonprofit organizations that do not hyperlink to our website, computer-wide accredited businesses in addition to soliciting charitable businesses and philanthropic fundraising groups.
These companies may be linked to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as: (a) not deceptive in any way; (B) does not imply a sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and / or services; And (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and / or business information sources;
- dot.com social sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet Websites;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; And
- Educational Institutions and Trade Associations.
If we determine the merger requests of these companies, we will accept: (a) the merger does not appear to be in favor of us or our authorized businesses; (B) the organization does not have any adverse records with us; (C) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink is offset by the absence of iWab applications; And (d) the link is in the context of common source information.
These companies may link to our home page as long as there is a link: (a) not deceptive in any way; (B) does not implicate the sponsor, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; And (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in connecting to our website, please notify us by sending an email to iWab Applications. Please include your name, your company name, contact information and the URL of your site, any list of URLs you want to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site that you would like. Link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Authorized entities may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; Or
- By using a uniform resource location; Or
- By using any other description that is linked to our website, the content and context of the linking party's site is subject to.
You are not allowed to use the logo or other artwork of the Iwab Applications to link the absence of a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our web pages in any manner that may alter the visual presentation or appearance of our websites, without prior approval and written consent.
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims of increasing use on your website. No link (s) may appear defamatory, obscene or offensive on any website, or infringe upon, or violate any third party rights or otherwise.
Allocation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you delete all links to our website or any particular link. You agree to promptly remove all links to our website upon request. We reserve the right to comply with these terms and conditions and it is incorporated into the policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to follow and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removing links from our website
If you find any link on our website that offends you for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove the attachment, but we will not owe you or respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct and we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We do not guarantee the availability of the website or that the content of the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the use of our website and this website. This denial has nothing to do with:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Restrict or waive our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Restrict our or your liability in any manner not permitted under applicable law; Or
- Exempt us or any of your liabilities that are not excluded under applicable law.
Limitations and Obligations of Liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are: (a) subject to the previous paragraph; And (b) manage all liabilities arising under the conditions, including obligations arising out of the contract, including tort and breach of legal obligation.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature as long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge.